Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Friends

Do you ever stop and think about what you used to do as a kid? The games you used to play and the people you used to play with. When you are a child you never know that the people you meet on the play ground will become friends for a lifetime. My best friend Kiah is one of the people that I never thought I’d be friends with. We would always disagree and she never liked to play the games that I wanted to play. As the time went on we learned more about each other and discovered we were just alike.

Friends have a way of making you feel good when you’re down and they can help you through any situation. I think the one the things that are essential in life are friends. To have someone you can talk to and tell anything is one of the best feelings in the world. Friends are the people you go to whne your family doesn’t listen. Your friends are there for you to tell your deepest secrets to and tell everything and anything to. Friends are like an extension of yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, friends are so important. I still have a couple of friends from Elementary School! And, a few friends I still keep in touch with from college. I made a very close friend here in Charlottesville about 10 years ago.

    I need my friendships just as much as I need my family.

    Maybe I just need close connections with a few people.

    ReplyDelete