Wednesday, November 18, 2009
End Of The Semester
Time is winding down and the end of the semester is near. My schedule is hectic and i have no room for slacking. The hardest part about the end of the semester is making a schedule. I am currently going through the process and it is stressing me out. Every class I want to take conflicts with another and it is making me very angry. I don't know what to do and my advisor is no help. I am learning now that college is not highschool and that sometimes things have to be done on your own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that one must take more respobnsibility over their school work, schedule, and other aspects of education than in high school. Maybe you can speak to your advisor to suggest ways he or she can be more helpful. Maybe he or she can suggest more interessting classes or suggest a path or required courses to take if you plan to go to a graduate school.
ReplyDeleteTo organize my classes, I draw out a chart that I can visually see how my schedule looks. I try to avoid having classes right after another so that I have time for meals and to arrive to class on time.
yea i totally i agree my slacking is catching up to me for sure i spent my highschool days putting everything off to the last minute or not doing it at all and that is not working here
ReplyDeleteYea I know its getting rediculous. I feel like all of my teachers just waited for the end of the semester to put all of this work on us. Even though I have known about these assignments since the begining of the year I feel like they have just crept up on me.
ReplyDeleteHang in there people!
ReplyDeleteOne note about advisors: if you are not connecting with your advisor, make more appointments with him or her. If you still feel like it is not a good match, considering changing advisors!