Girl I was thinking the same thing the other day. I don't understand why men can get away with things, but it's ok because you know we go in on people.
This is so annoying to me also. A guy who goes out and has sex with a bunch of girls is looked up to, while a girl who goes out and has sex with a bunch of guys is looked down upon. Doesn't make any sense...
Girl I was thinking the same thing the other day. I don't understand why men can get away with things, but it's ok because you know we go in on people.
ReplyDeletethere is bad word for them: men!
ReplyDeleteAnd even if a guy is called a "manwhore" he is still cool. He is still a pimp. THE man.
ReplyDeleteThis is so annoying to me also. A guy who goes out and has sex with a bunch of girls is looked up to, while a girl who goes out and has sex with a bunch of guys is looked down upon. Doesn't make any sense...
ReplyDelete